Thursday, November 13, 2014

              If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow me. For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. If thou will be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

              But if you believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

           When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall y know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe me, believe the works: that ye may know and believe, that the Father is in me, and I him. If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment