Wednesday, February 3, 2016

        "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."(Mat 5:20) "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."(Mat 7:15) "The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here."(Mat 12:41)"The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here."(Mat 12:42)
 
     "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."(Mat 22:30) "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."(Mat 23:13)"Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mat 26:64)"One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."(Mark 10:21)"I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mark 14:62)"For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."(Luke 7:28)

        "Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."(Luke 21:8)"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."(John 3:16)"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."(John 4:23)"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."(John 4:24)"I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me."(John 10:25)"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." (John 12:46)

       "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."(John 12:48)"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."(John 14:1)"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."(John 15:5)"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."(John 15:6) "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."(John 16:33)

0 comments:

Post a Comment