Sunday, December 7, 2014

        Get the behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. But if I cast out devils by the spirit of God, the the kingdom of God is come unto you.         

           Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and the table of devils. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Whosoever is born of God doth not committ sin, because he is born of God. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. In ths this the children of God are manifest, and the childress of the devil: whosoever doth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.         

          The Spirit itself  beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. By this we know that we are the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. If ye love me, keep my commandments. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment