Monday, December 1, 2014

          If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me. Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.  

          For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send  in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your rememberance, whatsoever I have said unto you. But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, he shall testify of me. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

              Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth my voice. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that bearest witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. Ye sent unto John, and he bear witness unto the truth. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father  that sent me beareth witness of me. I told you and ye believe not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. If I do not the works of my Father ,believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him..

0 comments:

Post a Comment