Sunday, March 8, 2015

          "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."(1 John 3:8)"But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."(John 5:36)"I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me."(John 10:25)

      

           "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not."(John 10:37)"But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him."(John 10:38)"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."(John 14:10)"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light."(Rom 13:12)"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."(Eph 6:11)"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."(James 4:7)"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"(1 Pet 5:8)

          "Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."(Mat 4:10)"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."(Mat 16:23)"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."(2 Cor 2:11)"But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant."(1 Cor 14:38)"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."(2 Cor 11:14)"Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."(2 Cor 11:15)"For some are already turned aside after Satan."(1 Tim 5:15) ""But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."(Mat 12:28)"But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you." (Luke 11:20)

         "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."(John 3:3)"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."(John 3:5)"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."(John 3:6)"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."(John 3:7)"The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:"(Luke 17:20) "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."(Luke 17:21)"Take heed that no man deceive you."(Mat 24:4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment