Wednesday, March 18, 2015

        "They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.""That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.""But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.""God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

                      "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.""If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?" "But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?""This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.""While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.""Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.""But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

                 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.""He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.""Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.""And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand."

0 comments:

Post a Comment