Wednesday, September 10, 2014

          If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

           I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

             For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandent, what I should say, and what I should speak. Let not not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment