Saturday, September 13, 2014

         No servant can serve two masters: for he will hate the one, and love the other; or elese he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant  knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

           It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and learned of the Father, cometh unto me. I have many things to say and judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

            When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me. I speak these things. But the hour cometh, and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment