Tuesday, October 21, 2014

,               I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. When the Son of man shall come in his own glory, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity. So shall it be at the end of this world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just.

            For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and desending upon the Son of man. I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word whch ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess before my Father which is in heaven. Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

              Ye neither know me nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things things. I and my Father are one. Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment