Thursday, October 2, 2014



          Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized. The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he. John indeed baptize with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Receive ye the Holy Ghost: The kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

            Now the God of hope fill you with joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. I can of mine ownself do nothing: as I hear, I judge:  and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

                 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. He that rejectet me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which hath sent me. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized  into his death? For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment