Thursday, October 8, 2015

            "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(Mat 11:30)"Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness."(Luke 11:35)"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."(John 3:19)"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." (John 3:20)
 
         "But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."(John 3:21)"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."(John 8:12)"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."(John 9:5)"Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world."(John 11:9)"But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him."(John 11:10)
 
        "Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth."(John 12:35)"While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light."(John 12:36)"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness."(John 12:46)

0 comments:

Post a Comment