Sunday, October 11, 2015

         "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me."(John 7:16)"Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."(John 8:19)"When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."(John 8:28)
       "If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."(John 8:42) "For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind."(John 9:39)
 
       "I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me." (John 10:25)"Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."(John 18:37)

0 comments:

Post a Comment