Tuesday, October 6, 2015

        "Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."( 4:17 Mat)"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." (Mark 1:15)"For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind."(John 9:39)"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."(Mat 5:20)
 
        "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."(Mat 6:33)"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."(Mat 7:15)"But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;"(Mat 10:17)"But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak."(Mat 10:19)
 
        "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."(Mat 10:20)"If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."(John 8:42)"Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."(Mat 11:11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment