Saturday, August 30, 2014

       If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. This is the first and great commandment. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

            But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thy serve. Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: For the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever beliveth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

         Verly, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. I am the livingbread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven and giveth life unto the world. I am the bread which came down from heaven. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. This is that bread which came down from heaven: no as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: for ye shut up the the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment