Friday, August 22, 2014


            When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Brethern, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.       

      If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

           For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me I speak these things. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment