Thursday, August 7, 2014



            Ye shall indeed  drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism  that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptize. The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men?  John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

           But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: he will show you things to come.

            God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth my voice. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. One thing thou lackest: go thou way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment