Wednesday, August 13, 2014

          As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one. If a man abide not in me , he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.

              And now also the ax is laid unto the root of the trees: therfore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. And he lookek up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire. Even so every good tree bingeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, nether can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

             Either make the tree, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and its fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Abide in me, and I in you, As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment