Saturday, July 12, 2014

         I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

          If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceedeth forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. I told you and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

           For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him and have seen him. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment