Friday, July 18, 2014




            I can of mine ownself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be  ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory and in his Father's, and the holy angels.

               But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and they which see might be made blind. Let no man decieve himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, he taketh the wise in their own craftiness. Wherein time pasted ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.

              For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy. For we all must appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first began at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

0 comments:

Post a Comment