Wednesday, July 30, 2014

           I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thrist. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. I am the bread which came down from heaven.

           Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speaketh unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

            Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I have many things to say and judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment