Wednesday, July 23, 2014

          Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now there are many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, our Lord Jesus Christ.

               Repent: for the kingdom of God is at hand. The time is fufilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. And the gospel must first be published among all nations. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, to the poor the gospel is preached. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

           Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John th Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of  heaven is greater than he. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. But there are some of you that believe not. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment