Tuesday, July 1, 2014

         The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting  life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, he  that believeth on me hath everlasting life. He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. For I came down from  heaven not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

         My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceedeth forth and and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father that sent me; he gave a commandment of what I should say, and what I should speak. For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father that speaketh in you. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

             When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and learned of the Father, cometh unto me. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. Henceforth I call you not servants, for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard of my Father, I have made known unto you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment