Saturday, June 28, 2014

         They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Repent: for the kingdon of heaven is at hand. The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. If  thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell ye heavenly things? But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

          This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.  I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. Ye sent unto John, and he bear witness unto the truth. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that Father hath hath sent ne.

             Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth my voice. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built which built his house upon a rock: And everyone that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be liken unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand. Verily, verily, I  say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life.

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment