Monday, June 9, 2014

       I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. If I do not the works of my Father,  believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

       If I have told you earthly things, and ye believed not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? And if any man hear my words and believe not, I judge him not, for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

      This is the work of God, that  ye believe on him whom he hath sent. But there are some of you that believe not. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

 

 































































0 comments:

Post a Comment