Monday, June 16, 2014

          Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized. For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. Get behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thy serve. Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

            

            Verily,verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Verily,verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name they bear witness of me. Thou sayest that I am a king, To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

          

            But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment