Sunday, June 22, 2014

          If any man come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor or given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

                 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therfore do greatly err. When ye have lifted up the Son of man. then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

            But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here; or, low there; behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment