Thursday, June 12, 2014



         The queen of the south shall rise up in jugdment with the men of this generation, and condem them: for she came from the  utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. The men of Nineve shall rise in judgment with this generation, and condem it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.    

           For when the rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

            For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and they which see might be made blind. I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of my Father which hath sent me. I have many things to say and judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment