Thursday, June 19, 2014

           Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no ressurrection of the dead? But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.

            Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

           Ye neither know me, nor my Father; if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also; and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment