Saturday, June 14, 2014

       For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Verily,verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

                For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. I am that bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thrist. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

                    I am the livingbread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead, he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment