Thursday, January 15, 2015

         "They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."(Mark 2:17)"For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."(Mat 13:17)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man."(John 1:51)"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."(Mark 10:45)         

             "For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."(Luke 11:30)"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:"(John 3:14)"When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."(John 8:28)"Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."(John 8:19)"If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not."(John 10:37)"But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."(John 5:36)

            "I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me."(John 10:25)"If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."(John 5:31)"There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true."(John 5:32)"Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth."    (John 5:33) "But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."    (John 5:36)"I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him."(John 8:26) 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment