Wednesday, January 21, 2015

           "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."(Mat 16:28)"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."(Mat 24:27)"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."(Mat 24:30)"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Mat 24:37)"And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."(Mat 24:39)"Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mat 26:64)                     

         "I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mark 14:62)"For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."(Luke 11:30)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man."(John 1:51)"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:"(John 3:14)"When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."(John 8:28)"For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."(Mat 10:20)             

            "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."(John 6:63)"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."(John 7:17)"My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me."(John 7:16)"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."(John 12:49)"And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."(John 12:50) "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come."(John 16:13)

0 comments:

Post a Comment