Saturday, January 24, 2015

         "Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Mat 4:17)"Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners."(Mat 26:45)"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."(Phil 4:5)"But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer."(1 Pet 4:7)")"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."(Mark 1:15) "Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is."(Mark 13:33)
    
           "Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."(Luke 21:8)"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."(Heb 5:12)"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" (1 Pet 4:17)"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." (Rev 1:3)"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"(Luke 4:18)
       
             "For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day."(Acts 15:21)"And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"(Rom 10:15)"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"(1 Cor 1:23)"Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel." (1 Cor 9:14)"For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!"(1 Cor 9:16)"What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel."(1 Cor 9:18)"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."(2 Cor 4:5) "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;"(Eph 3:8)"Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:"(Col 1:28)"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."(2 Tim 4:2)"My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me."(John 7:16)"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself." (John 7:17)

0 comments:

Post a Comment