Tuesday, January 13, 2015
 
      
        "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."(John 3:16)"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."(John 3:18)"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."(Mat 12:37)"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."(John 3:19)

            "This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet."(Luke 11:29) "For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."(Luke 11:30)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."(John 5:24) "He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God." (John 8:47)
          
            "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."(Mat 11:15)"For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them." (Mat 13:17)"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."(John 5:30)"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world."(John 12:47)"Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."(John 18:37) "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."(John 5:31)"But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."(John 5:36)"I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me."(John 8:18)"I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me."(John 10:25) " 

0 comments:

Post a Comment