Sunday, January 25, 2015

            "The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here."(Mat 12:41)"For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation."(Luke 11:30) "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."(Mat 24:37)"And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."(Mat 24:39)"Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mat 26:64)"I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."(Mark 14:62)"For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them."(Luke 9:56)
               
          "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man."(John 1:51)"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."(John 3:13)"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:"(John 3:14)"When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."(John 8:28)"The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified."(John 12:23)"Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him."(John 13:31)"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."(Mat 6:24)"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."(Mat 6:33)

                "But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."(Mat 12:28)"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."(Mat 16:23)"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."(Mark 1:15)"But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you."(Luke 12:31)"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."(John 3:3)"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."(John 3:5)"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."(John 3:7) "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."(John 3:6)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment