Monday, February 23, 2015

                "I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.""If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.""There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.""Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.""But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.""I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.""Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."   

                "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.""But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.""But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.""But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.""God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.""I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

                "For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.""For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.""And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.""For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.""My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.""If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment