Saturday, February 7, 2015

        "For many are called, but few are chosen."(Mat 22:14) "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."(Mat 20:16) "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."(Mat 20:28) "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."(John 10:18)"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." (Mat 24:11)"For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them." (Luke 10:24)"It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."(Mat 21:13)

                      "Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." (John 15:15) "It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves."(Luke 19:46)"It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." (Mat 4:4)"Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."(Mat 4:10)"Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me."(Mark 7:6)"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."(John 6:45)"For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."(Mat 26:28)

                             "For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."(Mark 10:45)"For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."(Luke 10:24)"Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."(Luke 21:8)" "Take heed lest any man deceive you:"(Mark 13:5)"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."(Mat 24:11)"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."(Mat 24:24)"I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him."(John 8:26)

0 comments:

Post a Comment