Wednesday, February 11, 2015

          "Fear not; I am the first and the last:"(Rev 1:17)"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Rev 1:18) "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."(Mat 20:28) "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on." (Luke 12:22)"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  (John 3:16)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."(John 5:24)

             "For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world."(John 6:33)"I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."(John 6:35)"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."(John 6:47)"I am that bread of life."(John 6:48)"I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."(John 6:51)"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."(John 6:53)

              "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."(John 6:63)"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."(John 8:12)"And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."(John 12:50)"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."(John 14:6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment