Saturday, February 21, 2015

         "If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.""Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.""He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.""Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.""I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."
       
       "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.""But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.""I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:""He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.""Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.""He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me."
      
       "And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.""He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.""For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.""Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.""Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.""Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.""Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

0 comments:

Post a Comment