Friday, February 27, 2015
 

              "While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light..""And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.""For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.""Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:"I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."

            "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.""I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.""For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.""And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

             "For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.""I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.""As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.""I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.""And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.""He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."   

0 comments:

Post a Comment