Thursday, February 5, 2015

         "For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."(Mat 13:17)"They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."(Mark 2:17)"Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached."    (Luke 7:22)"For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."(Luke 10:24)

           "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."(Luke 18:22)"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."(John 6:45)"I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him."(John 8:26)"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."(John 15:15)

                 "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."(Mark 1:15)"Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."(Mark 8:33)"It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." (Luke 4:4)"Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole."(Luke 8:50)"It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves."(Luke 19:46)"Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."(Luke 21:8)"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."(John 8:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment