Monday, February 23, 2015

        "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.""Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.""I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.""Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:""Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

          "Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.""How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!""It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.""Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein." "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

            But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.""For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.""Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."   

0 comments:

Post a Comment